For a fee, the City will pick up items larger than an acceptable lift.
- The cost is $20 for the first item and $5 for each additional item (excluding mattresses and box springs).
- Mattresses & box springs are $20.00 each and do not count as first item.
- Service for the collection must be arranged by 11:59 p.m. on the Thursday prior to the event.
- Building materials, automobile parts, televisions and monitors are not accepted at the curb.
- Refrigeration items must have the Freon removed prior to collection (Ex. fridges, air conditioners & dehumidifiers etc).
- If you're disposing of a mattress and/or boxspring that has been infected by bed bugs, these items MUST be placed in a clear plastic bag. Free bags (1 per item) available from the City (pick up at City Hall and Public Works)
- Check the list of items that are accepted and NOT accepted for Large Article Collection.